Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introduction

Hello, My name is Daryl Jeannetti. I am a college student at Franklin Pierce University and reside just outside of Boston in a small town a few people know called Foxboro. For those of you who do not know that the patriots play in Foxboro you should stop reading now as this blog will be of no use to you. This blog will cover a lot of topics ranging from everyday life to the sporting world that surrounds us today. This blog will be updated rather randomly. It will not be like most other blogs that post everyday. I will do my best to post everyday, however i may post more than once on some days and not at all on others. Surprisingly enough i do have some other things to do besides pass on my thoughts on various topics. Some of those other things involve playing baseball, working and hanging with friends. Thank you for even reading this entry and I look forward to passing on my thoughts to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment